An Innovative Way of Desktop Computing
Discover the benefits from replacing desktops with vCloudPoint Zero Clients
- Easy provisioning— Deploying hundreds of workstations can be a few hours compared to days or weeks with PCs. Install the vMatrix Server software on the shared PC, add multiple users, plug in Ethernet cable, mouse, keyboard, and monitor, and users are ready to work. A new workstation can be setup in seconds.
- Centralized management.— There is nothing for IT to configure, manage, or update at the endpoint. All installations, patches & updates are done on a single host. One IT staff can handle 5 times as many devices and users compared to PCs.
- Remote technical support— IT and support staff can provide support or fix problems right from their desks through monitoring and controlling over user desktops, eliminating the costs and delays of having to travel to remote user locations.
- Reducing unplanned downtime— With no failure-prone parts and desktop-related problems unplanned endpoint downtime is greatly reduced. Even when turn faulty, the vCloudPoint zero client can be placed, helping the user back to work in seconds.
- Rapid roaming from any client— No time is wasted on moving a heavy laptop or rebooting the system. With a simple log-off and then log-in from any vCloudPoint zero client, the user’s back at his desktop with all open applications and files still in place.
- Enabling file sharing— With some disks configured visible to all, users can share and store files easily on these public disks without the need to copy or transfer between desktops.