A VoIP phone or IP phone uses voice over IP technologies for placing and transmitting telephone calls over an IP network, such as the Internet, instead of the traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN).
Common Functionality and Features
- Caller IDdisplay
- Call transfer and call hold
- Dialing using name/ID (differs from speed dialin that no number is stored on the client)
- Locally stored and network-based directories
- Conference calling and multiparty calls
- Call park
- Call blocking
- Support for multiple VoIP accounts – the phone may register with more than one VoIP server/provider.
- Secure encrypted communications
IP Phone – Connect and collaborate from any workplace and business solution using voice, and business applications.
IP PBX – Designed for 30-500 users and full IP PBX features perfect for your solution.
SIP Intercom: Provides maximum comfort and security for all end-user.